Category:

Title: Dream interpretation

Question

Assalamu Alaykum,

May Allah swt give you guys ajar for providing and helping the Muslims.

My question is about my dream.

I saw these 2 dreams during fasting in Ramadan around zuhr salah.

1- I saw I was with some people I don't know them in real life but felt like i know them in my dream. I followed them to a house and as soon as we enter I see a man standing behind a table doing something .. these people I wad with starting talking to them without knowing him. All of the sudden I tell them "do not talk to him he's a jinn. .. one of the them tell me that's a man .. I tell them that's a jinn in a form of a man.

I decide to read Quran (Ayat ul Kursi) but for some reason I can't read or recall the verses. I read or try to Ayat ul kursi 100 times or more a day. I see the jinn eyes turn yellow/red like fire was coming out of his eyes. . Everyone starts running out of that house on the same path we came in from. I follow behind them. Jinn tried to attack me and I start reading surah ikhlas (I read it 102 times or 120 times a day.) and all my fear vanishes .. I think I was reading the first ayah of surah ikhlas again n again .. (or maybe I did read complete surah ikhlas the first time then the first ayah) My fear changes into courage and I go behind the jinn.. I tackle him and tie him up with something .. and throw him on the road which was under the tree where he's in great pain and can't move) we ( me and other people awaits someone to come and get him) Dream ends.

I wake up and then go back to sleep as there was still some time in zuhr)

Dream 2- I saw my deceased mother on a praying mat .. I cant explain the feeling as i saw her after92b7251fc6371cfaf860746c9d672d8bfeb05444f years. she passed away in 2008) she tells me without speaking to me to pray zuhr and I go around and wake up.

Please help me understand as I'm a student and don't have much wisdom. Pl ease pray for me as well to learn and understand Quran in sha Allah)

JazakAllah khair. 

(Please ignore typo as I'm using a cell phone)

Answer

The first dream in reference is positive. It reflects the strength of your Imaan (faith) and conviction in the Quran.

The second dream is an indication of your mother being sensitive to Salah and her concern for your Salah.

Take inspiration from the dreams. Recite the Quran and be punctual of your Salah.

Muhammad IV Patel