Title: Applying for a job using a experience certificate

Question

Assalamu Alikum Warahmathullahi Wabarakathuh.

i am an IT Professional i have completed a national diploma in ICT. From early childhood i'm very talented in IT.

My problem is mainly on fake work experience certificate but in my case its totally different.

Last Year i went qatar and worked in a company as a System Administrator.

I left the job because of they didn't pay the salary on time.

Now I'm planning to go to gulf country again.

When i was in Qatar i met a company boss who i know very well and he is my cousin's friend.

I help him to develop his company website. He paid me for the work.

I don't have any gulf experience before so i asked him an experience certificate in his company but definitely i say I'm 100% able to do the all works mentioned on that experience certificate. The boss also know that I'm very talented so he agreed to gave an experience certificate for 1 year period from his company. Actually I'm not worked at his company but he gave me that because of my abily to do all IT works.

My Question : 

Its allowed me to use such experience certificate for get a new job ?

I hope I'm not feeling guilty about this because i have full expeince in this feild.

Please answer me fast because I'm planning to fly to gulf with this experience certificate, is this allowed for me to use this for get a jo

b?

Jazakallahu Hairan.

Answer

You may request the company boss to grant you an experience certificate.

Ridhwan Ur Rahman

Cardiff, Wales, UK