Title: Is it permissible for women to do hair lining treatment?

Question

Assalamualaikum, I'm 23yrs old ,grl,n I have a very broad forehead, can I go for hair lining treatment, is it permissible in Islam??? It's urgent

Answer

Our understanding of the situation is as follows:

You have a broad forehead due to your receding hairline and wish to reverse the loss of your hair.

If this is correct, you may use treatment to make your hairline grow back to its original place via various creams, growth balms, natural remedies etc.[1]You may consult a cosmetologist/doctor in this regard to determine which method would be most effective for you.  

It should be noted that one must take utmost precaution to refrain from products containing Haram ingredients. 

Abdullah ibn Mohammed Aijaz

Baltimore, USA