Asked Country: Kuwait

Title: Is my nikah still valid?

My question is

One day i am getting to much Angry on my wife with our mobile conversation

SO I called to my father in law and told him if your daughter dare to trying talk with me then i will give her Divorce 

After some day i calm down and start to talk with her

But still i'am confused about two things

1- Break the swear of Allah (so what can I do now)

2- what about divorce ( now i start talk with her so still i'am married or not?

We assume you addressed your father in law in urdu. If so, what exactly did you tell him?

Ridwaan Ibn Khalid Esmail [Kasak]

Katete, Zambia 

DISCLAIMER - questions answers issues pertaining to Shar'ah. Thereafter, these questions and answers are placed for public view on for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and cannot be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.
  • bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer and is being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
  • This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of