Title: I’m in love with a non-muslim girl who has accepted Islam

Question

I am in love with a non Muslim girl ,who accept Islam in 2013. She perform namaj and do ibadat in secrete.Her family don't know about this. Her family members make pressure for marriage with non Muslim guy we both try best at our level. But finally she bound to do so. Still we talk to each other .

please show me the right way?

since c is in non Muslim family what about her children ie how could c fullfill her obiigation as Muslim mother?

Answer

There are two aspects you refer to in your query.

a)     Love for the girl in reference

b)    Concern for her Islam.

In principle, it is incorrect to have communication with the girl. We understand she has been blessed with Islam through you and also understand her circumstances and the need to give her support to practise and preserve her Islam.

You should draw a line between love for her and concern for her Islam. It is incorrect to use the concern for her Islam as an excuse to fulfil your love for her. Your prime concern should be her Islam and not fulfilling your love.

The simple solution is to identify a suitable muslim female to be in touch with her to offer her all the support and guidance she requires and you come out of the equation. In this way you will be saved from haram and offering the girl the necessary support she requires.

Huzaifah Deedat