Category:

Title: Clarification of dream

Question

Assalamu alaikum,

w.r.t Fatwa no. 37669, I have enquired enough about the girl in question. I have personally seen her once and like her. She did aalimiyat from a tableeghi jamaat affiliated madrasa for females. She is humble, caring, observes sharaee parda. Her family is also deendar. I haven't heard anything negative about her. My parents and Family members are positive about her. After those dreams mentioned in Fatwa 37669, I did istikhara several times and i am satisfied in heart about her being my to be spouse. I believe dreams mentioned in fatwa 37669, are either from my sub-conscious (because i read a lot about religion these days) or are whispers of shaitaan. Please provide your advice.

Answer

If you have made istikhāra and feel positive, place your trust (tawakkul) in Allah and proceed.

We make dua Allah Taala blesses your union. Ameen.

Huzaifah Deedat