Title: My husband no longer loves me

Question

salaams I have lost my husbands love and has moved out. Is there a dua/wazifah I can pray or something I can do to get his love back? Jzk

Answer

Your question is not clear. Did you lose your love for your husband or did he lose his love for you?

In any case, in order to remedy the situation, it is important to diagnose the reason for that. Once the cause of the breakdown is identified, then an attempt should be made to repair the damage. With that, turn to Allah and make the following Dua:

رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا 

Translation: O our Rabb, grant us from our wives and our offspring those who will be the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders for the Muttaqin (those with Taqwa)

Transliteration: Rabbana habb lana min azwaajina wa dhurriyaatina qurrata aa’yun waj alnaa lil muttaqeena imaama.

Ridhwan Ur Rahman

Cardiff, Wales, UK