Title: Can I work for this client

Question

Assalamu alaikum,

I'm working on Infosys and its based on mnc. And we have to work for many clients. previously we worked for ericson client and currently we are going to work for bank of scotland client. And for us salary is paying by wipro not bank of scotland. But bank of scotland will pay to wipro. My question is whether can we work for this client or not?

Answer

You have referred to Infosys, MNC, Ericson and Wipro. We do not know what all these terms represent. You may rephrase your question and present it in detail.

Syed Haneef