Title: Hospital Plan

Question

Since I am earning a basic salary and only meet my household needs for each month with only a little left over to spend on odds and ends what possible ways are there for me to ensure that my wife is able to give birth In a decent enough place that has correct treatment facilities and doctors.

I understand private hospitals are expensive and so are specialists. So is there any way that a normal gp can perform the delivery in a public hospital but at the same time ensuring that the wife giving birth gets the correct treatments.

Or is there any medical aid or hospital plan available out there that us most shariah compliant in order to help this need ?

Similarly are there any facilities that are not expensive that the wife can go to for delivery and or check ups

This is a question in need as some places are really in a bad state and to send women there and to be on those beds are not the best.

Answer

Our domain is to offer guidance in issues pertaining to Shariah. The queries in paragraph 2 and 4 are pertaining to cheap and effective medical services.  We do not offer guidance in such issues. You may refer to Roshmed for a Shariah compliant hospital plan.

ROSHMED( Hospital Scheme)

37, Kruger Avenue, Vereeniging, 1939

P.O BOX 2372, Vereeniging,1930

Tel: 016 422 2570

Fax: 016 422 2568

Ibn Jibran Kadarkhan

Mauritius 

`

Email: info@roshmed.co.za

www.roshgold.co.za/roshmed