Title: Do I have to shower after relieving?

Question

AsalamuAlaykum  

After I made istinja, I noticed that a tiny amount of urine drops c me out after  I stood uo, ND I am 100% sure it was urine. I wiped it off three times with a wipe tissue as I was in a hurry,and did not shower afterwards. However, I was wondering since I may not have properly performed istinja would the pat mean that traces of urine were not cleaned correctly and spread along my testes and backside? And by extension of me standing up, my thighs as they touched my wet testes? should I have taken a shower? I generally try to avoid showering often since I have so much waswasah about Tahara that I spend 3-4 hours in the shower. if I do have to shower, do I just Ned to stand under the water for a short period of time (10 minutes?) and that should be sufficient?

Answer

If you absorbed the urine with the wipe tissue, then you have become paak. You do not need to shower after relieving yourself.

Simply ignore such thoughts and do not pay any attention to them. Do not allow the whispers of shaytan to intimidate you. When you experience such thoughts recite,

اعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم 

I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Shaytan.

OCD is medical condition. We advise you consult your physician for diagnosis and medication. We are hopeful that appropriate medication will help alleviate your disorder.

We make dua Allah Taala grant you complete shifa. Ameen.

Huzaifah Deedat