Title: Qur’ān App with Indo Pak Script

Question

Asalamualaykum

I just want to ask a question regarding Quran Apps.

I have a Quran app downloaded on my phone, namely the following one:

http://download.cnet.com/Quran-Naskh-Indopak-Quran/3000-18495_4-76431113.html

Recently I have been having doubts on whether I can be sure that I can trust the website. 

Should I continue to read from the copy, or should I use some other app? Could you reccomend any Quran apps that have the Indo Pak script?

Wassalasm

Muhammad Ali Shah

Answer

The following is the most reliable Quranic App with the Indo Pak Script.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ah.holyqurandualpage.indopak&hl=en

Huzaifah Deedat