Title: Does three Talaqs take place?

Question

As salaam waalekum, I am 27 year old muslim woman.I got married to my uncle's son 3 years ago in November 2013.I was not happy with the marriage as he was my first cousin.After a year I separated from my husband in November 2014.We tried to work out things but after 10 months,one day my husband pronounced one talaq to me.But I stayed back and did not go to him.Therefore our marriage got annulled.After 3 months we got married again with a new marriage contract.But I never returned to him.Then after 10 months I applied for khula in our local community where my husband was called and was asked to pronounce talaq twice.Now I want to marry my husband again.My question is can I get married to my husband with a new marriage contract? Is pronouncing talaq required in khula ? Will it be counted if I want to marry him ? Do I need to return back the jewellery which was not mentioned in the Khula proceedings? Kindly help me as soon as possible..Jazakallah Khair.

Answer

We require additional information before a ruling can be issued.

Please clarify what your husband said to you during the khula proceedings.

Explain everything in full detail and re-submit your query to admin@daruliftaaa.net.

Saad Haque

New Jersey, USA