Asked Country: Canada

Title: What are our responsibilities/obligations when fellow muslims are being oppressed like Muslims in Syria?

Question

My question is about our responsibilities/obligations when fellow muslims are being opressed like Muslims in Syria. I am very troubled with all the pics and videos coming out of Aleppo. I have donated money and made duas but deep down I feel guilty for not being able to help those suffering men, women and children. What should I do, i have no peace

Answer

We take note of your feelings and concern for the Muslim brothers and sisters of Aleppo. We all as Muslims feel the pain. Muslims are like one body. When one part of the body is in pain, the whole body feels the pain. Keep on donating money and make lots of duas for the people of Aleppo. Inshallah, Allah will change the political situation in Aleppo with rightful people and bring peace and happiness to the region. Aameen.

Ridwaan Ibn Khalid Esmail [Kasak]

Katete, Zambia