Asked Country: Australia

Title: Company called BRICKX in Australia

Question

Assalam alikum Mufti saab,

I had a question regardiing fractional ownership of residential property. There is a company called BRICKX in Australia (www.brickx.com) who are offering fractional ownership of residential property. Wanted to check if it will be halal in investing in these properties. 

Also I have got a product disclosure statement (pdf copy) from the company which I would like to forward to you. Can you please advise how can I forward this to you so can review it in detail.

Jazakallah khair

Ahmed

Answer

The Darul Iftaa is currently on recess. You may forward us relevant documents, terms and conditions and contracts of the said company after the 10th of January, 2017.

You may forward the attachments to admin@daruliftaa.net

Safwaan Ibn Ml Ahmed Ibn Ibrahim

Limbe, Malawi

Mufti Husain Kadodia.