Category:

Title: Do I have blackmagic?

Question

Assalamu alaikum,

I'm going through very hard time. My wife left me alone and don't wanna live with me. I don't know the exact reason but she hate me a lot and never wanna see me. Some people said that some one did black magic for this separation between us and I also believe it's true because before this she loves me alot like I do.  I can't give her anything to eat because she don't want to meet me now.

My business is also not working well even after my hard work.

Please dua for me and let me know some thing for theses problems.

Assalamu alaikum w/w

Answer

We pray that Allah eases your situation.

Although your wife may not be responding to you very well, you should still constantly make an effort to reconcile with her, this can be through your character and also anything else such as gifts. You should also seek advice from senior members of your family, and get someone senior who she may listen to, to talk to her. You may also seek advices of a marriage counsellor.

You should be punctual with your five daily Salah, recite Ayatul Kursi after each Salah. Read the Manzil (everyday). You may also blow in water and drink the water. The Link for the Manzil is http://www.noorehidayat.org/index.php?p=cnt&c=manzil_en.pdf

Before sleeping at night, recite the four Quls and blow on your hands and pass the hands around the body.

You may also seek the advices of a pious and reliable Amil.

Ridhwan Ur Rahman

Cardiff, Wales, UK 

Mufti Husain Kadodia.