Title: Investment contracts of Heera group

Question

I have invested money in Heera group ehich is fighting against Riba. The company is doing buisness with Gold, Textiles, Mineral water, Food Products, Hajj and Umrah service. We can invest money only in Gold, Textiles, Food Products. In Gold investment, company is giving 40 percent profit to the customer and 60 percent company keep with them. On textiles and Food products, 50 percent profit is given to the customer and 50 percent company keep with them.So, please tell me the investment i have done is correct as per shariah and the profit i am receving is Halal? Please suggest me that shall i continue with the buisness or quit it. - Jazakallah Khair. 

Answer

You may forward to us the investment contracts of Heera group for our observations and advice. You may email the attachments to admin@daruliftaa.net 

Saad Haque

New Jersey, USA