Asked Country: Qatar

Title: Dream about difficulty in salaah.

Question

Salamoalaykum Brother,

I have a question and I request you to please help me to get the answer of my question.

From last couple of years I am seeing a dream which really disturbing me.. I saw myself in difficulty in salah , i see that i am going for the salah or about to do salah but much difficulty and i end up prayring in much difficulty. some time i see that the place where i am praying is not pure, some time i saw that the place is not enough to offer salah, some time i saw that i am prayring with Shiya people, some time saw that i have not completed my prayers.

And at the end of all these i feel very sad that i was not able to complete my salah.

Please help me to understand my dreams.

Jazakallaha khair. 

Answer

If you are performing your salaah then ignore those dreams. Make an effort to perform your salaah with more care and concentration. That will weaken the Shaytan’s plot to disturb you.

Huzaifah Deedat