Title: What is wrong with our marriage.?

Question

Salaam I wanted to ask basically i got married this year and not a lot of people were happy about me and my husband getting married. The first month we was fine. But since then some days we like being with each other, talking to one another etc but then out of the blue he feels to stay away from me or i feel to stay away from him, or we argue a lot or we just dont talk and this will last a few days a week the most and then suddenly we are back to normal. But then this stopped for a while and suddenly since yesterday i just really cant stand him, his voice, hearing his name and i cant stand his family even. I mean when he spoke to me today i was forcing myself to talk back to him nicely. Normally i love talking to him. But today no today i cant stand him. But then after when i dont speak to him properly i feel bad for a bit but then i think forget him his selfish and all of that. Im really confused i dont know what it is why this happens. I just want us to be back to normal. Please could you tell me what it could be ???!

Answer

We make Dua Allah grant you both peace and happiness in the Marriage. In order to achieve that, adopt a two-step approach. Firstly, rise above emotions and let rationale prevail. Don’t give in to your feelings against what is correct and right. If you don’t feel like talking to your husband, you know that is wrong. Push yourself to talk to him. The second approach is to protect yourselves against outside influence, for example; the Shaitaan, black magic etc. Be punctual with your five daily Salah, recite Ayatul Kursi after each Salah. Read the Manzil (everyday). You may also blow in water and drink the water. The Link for the Manzil is http://www.noorehidayat.org/index.php?p=cnt&c=manzil_en.pdf

Before sleeping at night, recite the four Quls and blow on your hands and pass the hands around the body. Both of you should do the above.

Ridhwan Ur Rahman

Cardiff, Wales, UK