Title: Cross-Dressing lesbian wants to become a Muslim.

Question

Assalaamu áIaykum

I am a LESBIAN (BUTCH), I fill comfortable in men’s clothes and its been long I wanted to be a MUSLIM or practice ISLAMIC Religion.  Would it be possible for me to practice ISLAMIC Religion or be part the MUSLIM people dressing up in men’s clothes?

Regard

Mampai

Answer

Sister,

There are two aspects to your query.

One is related to belief and the other is related to conduct.

When Allah(God) wishes to guide and bless someone, He inspires the person and guides the person. Your desire to become a muslim and believe in the Oneness of Allah and His powerful attributes and the religion of Islam is an inspiration and guidance from Allah Taala (The All Mighty). Allah wishes to take you in His special mercy and kindness. Thank Allah for such a thought and value the thought of accepting Islam and embrace Islam without delay.

We advise you to study more about Islam and understand the beautiful religion of Islam. Beliefs and ideologies influences one’s thoughts, conduct and attitude. When a person has an internal wound, that has an impact on his thinking, his conduct and attitude. When one takes medication, the wound heals and that has a positive effect on ones thinking, conduct and attitude.

We advise you to accept Islam as you are and study Islam with an open mind. When the beautiful teachings of Islam will saturate in your heart, that will have a positive effect on your thinking and conduct and you will enjoy a better quality of life.

We pray to Allah to guide you and bless you with Islam and the beautiful practises of Islam. If you require any further assistance, you may correspond with us. It is a pleasure to serve you.

Huzaifah Deedat