Title: Should I change the name Nadeem?

I was told by my arab friends that (Nadeem) means the followinhg:Nadeem (also spelled Nadim or Nedim; Arabic: نديم) is a masculine given name. It means "drinking companion" (from the Arabic ندم nadima, "to drink together"). The name is common among all communities in the Middle East, including Christians and Muslims, and in the Balkans.

My question is should I chang emy name as I feel very bad and also feel that I regret a lot.

Nadeem means: [1]

The name Nadeem is a suitable muslim name.[2] 

Ridwaan Ibn Khalid Esmail[Kasak]

Katete, Zambia

DISCLAIMER - questions answers issues pertaining to Shar'ah. Thereafter, these questions and answers are placed for public view on for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and cannot be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.
  • bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer and is being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
  • This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of