Title: Investing in Heera Group

Question

I want to invest in Heera Group -  Indian company run by a lady, I am attaching companies audit report, balance sheet, terms & conditions etc---, Please inform me can i proceed for investment ? 

Answer

Answer:

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuhu

Your question refers. The documents in reference have not been attached. Kindly submit to: admin@daruliftaa.net. Kindly be advised that our organization only advises on the Shariah Compliancy of investment schemes and financial transactions. Our advice does not constitute financial advice to invest or purchase any financial product in any way.

Ismail Desai,

Checked and approved by,