Title: Is Three Talaq valid?

Question

My name is yusuf. I have a very serious problem. I need your help as soon as possible. this is not  for me i meet someone in vancouver she confused abaut taluq i know her for 3 month now she want to be with me and she visit me for 10 in USA but her ex said to 3 time taluq taliq taluq  please heip us.

Today I have announced the word talaq to my wife 3 time. I was in sane mind when I said this. My wife told me that since I was leaving again for me to give her talaq and I did just that without hesitating.  Now I want to go back to her. My question is if my talaq final. I asked one mufti and he said it was not and my wife asked another mufti and he said it was.so which is it????? 

Jazak allah  brother. Please respond asap as I am only waiting for your response now.

Answer

You refer to the woman in reference as your wife. Did you perform Nikah with her? Kindly explain the scenario in question more detail.

You may respond to admin@daruliftaa.net

Ridhwan Ur Rahman

Cardiff, Wales, UK