Getting rid of waswasah

Question

I am suffering with waswasa problem shaytan always creats and puts doubt in my mind and i keep thinking on it i feel stress and worried too much with this unneccesary toughts i can i skip out of this situations please kindly help me.

Answer

We advise you not to entertain doubts. Doubts are from Shaitaan. Recite the following abundantly to overcome waswasah,

أعوذُ باِللهِ مِنَ الشَّيطَانِ الرَّجِيم[1]

Translation: I seek refuge in Allaah from the rejected devil.

لاحول ولا قوة إلا بالله

Translation: There is no power and no might except with Allaah.

You may also read the following book: Combating the Whisperings of Shaitan by Shaykh Yunus Patel (Rahimahullaah) for effective methods on dealing with waswasah.  

https://islamicexorcism.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/combating-the-whisperings-of-shaytaan.pdf

Also, you may consider consulting a psychiatrist for further advice.

[1]  سورة فصلت (آية 36)

{وَإِمَّا يَنْزَغَنَّكَ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ نَزْغٌ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللَّهِ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ}

سورة المؤمنون (97، 98)

{وَقُلْ رَبِّ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ هَمَزَاتِ الشَّيَاطِينِ (97) وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ رَبِّ أَنْ يَحْضُرُونِ}