Title: Waswasah regarding reciting surah correctly

Question

Assalaamu alaikum as my self offer salah for 5times thanks to allah during the offer of salah when i m going to recite the ayaths of the quran i know the surah but there is some confusion in my mind that i have no read it properly due to that i m going the repeat the surah 2 to 3 times also same case in the tashahud also in reading the duas.please help me out in this as early as possible.

Answer

It is pleasing to note your devotion in your prayers.

Ignore the thoughts that come to your mind. Do not entertain them. They are from Shaitaan. Consider what you have read to be correct and do not repeat anything. We advise you, for the peace of your mind, to recite the Surahs and du’aas you know, rather all the recitals of the salaah, to a Qaari or an ‘Aalim and allow him to correct your mistakes, if any. Once he approves of your recitation, recite it in that manner and do not entertain any further doubts.