Title: Does the fast break from discharging mazi or wadhi?

Question

I felt really terrible today.  Im not sure whether or not i broke my fast because i was really tempted to watch porn today. even though i havent been watching at all this whole month.  Im unsure if i discharged wadhi or mazi because it was a thick, white liquid but it came out during urination when i noticed it but only in like two drops.  It didnt smell either nor do it come out like water.  I understand you cant fast like this and i hope allah swt forgives. 

I asked for forgiveness after immediately and im really depressed because of this horrible act.  

Could you please tell me if whether or no my fast would be broken?

Answer

Dear Brother, 

One should fear Allah Taa’la at all times, in secret and in open. Consider the following Hadith:

عَنْ أَبِي ذَرٍّ قَالَ: قَالَ لِي رَسُولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: اتَّقِ اللهِ حَيْثُمَا كُنْتَ، وَأَتْبِعِ السَّيِّئَةَ الحَسَنَةَ تَمْحُهَا، وَخَالِقِ النَّاسَ بِخُلُقٍ حَسَنٍ

Translation: Abu Dharr and Mu’adh bin Jabal Radhyallahu Anhuma reported that: Rasulullah Sallallahu Alihi Wasallam said “Fear Allah wherever you are, do good deeds after doing bad ones, the former will wipe out the latter, and behave decently towards people”. Sunan At-Tirmizi [1987] (1)

We advise you to refrain from going to Haram websites, protect your gaze and safeguard your Iman.

The discharge of madhi or wadi does not invalidate the fast. However, the discharge is due to the evil effect of watching evil. That contaminates the fast and deprives one of the fast and rewards and blessings of the fast. Make tawbah and istighfar for that and never repeat such an evil act in future. (2)

Tareque Ahmed

____________________________________________________

سنن الترمذي ت بشار (3/ 423)(1)

كتاب المسائل 161/2(2)