Title: Talaaq due to black magic

Question

Salaam

The question I would like to ask is my husband in March whilst angry gave me three talaaq or two talaq I can't remember. However he was in immense state of anger.Now before this occurred he went to cupping and the man who did his cupping told him someone had done black magic on him to break his marriage up. He asked another man who said someone had done black magic on him. So is my marriage to him valid or invalid? I have read Sahih Bukhari hadith who states a person who has immense anger insane  and states talaq under these condition the marriage is still valid. 

Jazakallah khair

Answer

You may refer to a local Mufti to assess your husband’s situation and issue you a ruling accordingly.

Tareque Ahmed