Evil thoughts

Question

Assalamualikum,My age is 24 working in a software company ,alhamdulillah performing the prayer daily and avoids to see non-mehrum.But the problem is like whenever i was going to sleep,feels like doing JIMA with a known seeing lady she is from my family relatives and her face is coming infront of me.Please give me suggestion on this and I dont no whats to do and how to avoid this?Jazakallah khair in Advance.

Answer

Brother in Islaam,

We advise you to perform wudhu before retiring to bed. Once in bed, recite the sunnah du’aas and surahs. Continue to recite azkaar until you fall asleep. If any evil thoughts come to your mind, recite the following:

لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله

There is no might or power except with Allaah.