Angry husband

Question

my husband has always disliked my parents for no reason.  He has always been abusive towards them and me. I have been patiently handling his anger since the day of my marriage.  He had many times told he does not love me and wants to leave me. If he had intentions to leave me why did he have child with me and he made me pregnant again. 

Answer

Sister in Islaam,

If the above reflects the reality of the situation, then your husband’s behavior is unfortunate. We advise you to identify an influential person in whom your husband has confidence and request him to advise your husband. Also, consider seeking marriage counsel. In the meantime, turn to Allaah Ta’aala with Salaatul Haajah[1].

We make du’aa that Allaah Ta’aala grants you the courage to overcome this challenge. May Allaah Ta’aala grant you peace and happiness. Aameen.

Nevertheless, you have not stated your query. If you intended to ask a question, you may revert to us at admin@daruliftaa.net.

[1] The procedure for Salaatul-Haajah is available at the following link:

www.askimam.org/public/question_detail/19493