Asked Country: Canada

Title: How should the husband react to arrogant wife?

Question

My wife is a good practicing lady, I respect her a lot but she behaves arrogantly, she does not obey/listen to something that i don't want her to do.

I am not talking of small little tiny metters but big issues where wife and husband must be on the same page before moving ahead, she always opposes me and never feels regeret.

What should i do in these circumsataces and also please let me know what are the rights of a husband on her wife acording to Quran. 

Answer

Disagreements between spouses are normal. At times the husband maybe right and at times the wife also could be right.

In order for us to appropriately answer your question we need to know in what ways  your wife behaves arrogantly towards you and dishonours your requests.

Mufti Saeed Ahmed Golaub

Jamaica

Checked and Approved

daruliftaa.net