Answered Date: Apr 07,2001

Title: Will the kuffars continually rule the world until the day of judgment?

Question

You have said "14. The control and domination of the Kuffaar will be established all over." as one of the minor signs of the coming of the day of judgement. I have a dream that if not in my lifetime, my sons life time, that Muslims will once again rule the world. There will no longer be these small muslim countries but one big Islamic state in which brothers will not fight each other but for each other. I intend to some day become a ruler of an islamic country, it doesn't matter which since I see the Muslim countries as the same, so that I can negotiate some kind of strong bond or mergance of the counties. Is this just a dream or could it be a reality? With the signs of the day of judgement showing up it doesn't seem we have enough time for all this. After hearing this I don't think we will have enough time.

Answer

Respected Brother-in-Islam

Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuhu

The time of Qiyaamat is indeed drawing closer as evidenced by the evils
portending it's advent. However, as Muslims, we can take heart in the fact
that these very signs portend also the coming of Imaam Mahdi (Alayhis
salaam) who will unite the Muslims of the world and govern them in justice
and piety.

Within a short period of his rule, Hadhrat Isa (Alayhis salaam) reign, peace
and Barakaat will fill the world. After this, a considerable amount of time
will lapse before the advent of Qiyaamat. The immoral civilisation of the
Kuffaar which has brought about the occurrence of the minor signs of
Qiyaamat is degenerating even now, and it's collapse is inevitable. When
this takes place, Muslim supremacy with the imminent advent of Imaam Mahdi
(Alayhis salaam), far from being a dream, is an established reality.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows