Title: Masturbation

Question

when i was at teenage i use to masturbate ,by recalling memories of one of my uncles wife.Now my family is looking to arrange my marriage with one of my same uncles daughters .I want to ask  that am I allowed to marry my that uncles daughter ?

kindly answer my question as i feel ashame to raise this question infront of any alim-e-deen.

Jazakallah. 

Answer

It is permissible for you to marry your uncle’s daughter. However, from a spiritual point of view if you will be more attracted to your wife’s mother than the wife, then you should reconsider the issue seriously. A wife is meant to safeguard ones chastity. In this case if the marriage will bring you more closer to the woman you used to fantasize about, that will be detrimental to your ruhaniyyah.