Title: Penis Exercise

Question

Assalamu alaykum hazrat I wanted to know if it was permissible to use One hour Per week for some penis exercises which helps you solving premature ejakulation. I feel that my wife is not fully satisfied with the size and time it takes. I do all my Islamic responsibillities so i basically wanted to know whether this is haram. The exercise is to train the muscle related to that area. Wa alaykum assalam

Answer

It would be best first of all to consult a physician to undergo proper treatment for premature ejaculation.

It is also permissible to perform these exercises provided the following conditions are met:

a.) It must not involve any haram – such as watching any sort of instructional video or reading any instructions which contain explicit images.

b.) If the exercise involves any aid/equipment – or involves any touching of the penis – these should all be operated by the wife and not by husband to himself.

c.) The aid/equipment that is involved should not cause ejaculation.

d.) The exercises should not result in any harm or bodily injury to oneself.

Sohail ibn Arif,
Chicago, USA