Title: Wazifa

Question

Please tell me a wazifa for increasing confidence. 

Answer

You did not elaborate on which aspect you wish to increase your confidence in. We would have offered you more specific advice. Nevertheless, the following Duas may be useful to you:

1.    ربييسرولاتعسروتممبالخير.

Transliteration:Rabbi yassir wala tu’assir wa tammim bil khair.

Translation: Oh Allah, make this task easy and do not make it difficult. Oh Allah! Make it end well.

2.    رَبِّاشْرَحْلِيصَدْرِي،وَيَسِّرْلِيأَمْرِي،وَاحْلُلْعُقْدَةًمِنْلِسَانِي،يَفْقَهُواقَوْلِي

(20/ 25-28)

Transliteration: Rabbishrahli sadri wa yassir li amri wahlul uqdatam min lisaani yafqahu qawli.

Translation: Oh Allah! Expand for me my breast [with assurance] and ease for me my task. And untie the knot from my tongue that they may understand my speech.

3.     اللهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْعَجْزِ وَالْكَسَلِ، وَالْجُبْنِ[i]

Transliteration: Allahumma inni a’udhu bika minal ‘ajzi wal kasli wal jubn.

Translation: O Allah! Indeed I seek refuge in You from helplessness, laziness and cowardice.

Saanwal ibn Muhammad,

UK   

Checked and Approvedby,
Mufti Ebrahim Desai Saheb

[i]مسند الإمام أحمد بن حنبل، ج١٩، ص١٦٦، مؤسسة الرسالة