Category:
Asked Country: Saudi Arabia

Title:

Question

I am working in KSA and staying with my family. I have got 1 daughter 12 years and one son 8 years old. They are school going. I have a plan to  make my both children hafiz, aalim in such a way that they implment deen in their life as well do the work of dawah.

Here in KSA i am not finding a way how i can achieve this and am loosing their time. Can you please suggest me a way to start with and to go ahead.

Answer

We commend you for your good intentions in empowering your children with Deeni knowledge.

You may contact Hadhrat Moulana Ebrahim Kadwa Saheb (Damat Barakatuhum), a senior scholar of Hadeeth and a resident Aalim of Madeenah Munawwarah who will advise you further.

You may contact Hadhrat on the following contact details:

Email: ebr786@gmail.com

Ismail Desai,
Durban, South Africa