Title: Pornography Addiction

Question

Assalamo Allaikum.

I feel  very ashamed of myself. I have a habit of watching porn. I promised to Allah several times after my prayers that i will not watch this stuff, and i also repent for this sin, but after few months i break my promise. Plzz tell me a way to stop this haram habit. 

And some more questions.

Do i have to donate some money after making such a promise or after breaking the promise? 

Please clarify that thing and at which age shud i be to pay this money?

I cant remember the no. of promises i made so plzz help me with that and clarify everything in detail.

My Muslim Fellow,

I seek to ask all these questions to get to the right path and avoid the disobedience of Allah. InshAllah i hope that u will clarify everything.

Answer

1. Kindly refer to the following detail article on Pornography Addiction: http://www.askimam.org/public/question_detail/22238

2. Kindly provide the actual wordings of the promises in order for us to issue a ruling.

Ismail Desai,
Durban, South Africa