Asked Country: South Korea

Title: Waswasa in Salaah

Question

I get very bad thoughts during prayers too .. I cannot even write them . How to get rid from these waswasa 's  . As they disturbs me so much.  Plz Telme. Sometimes i think  i must have committed some huge sin becoz of these thoughts. How I can avoid those thoughts. They make my prayer so difficult.             

Answer

The solution is simple. Simply ignore all thoughts. Do not pay attention to the thoughts. Do not even worry to expel the thoughts. Shaytan wants to distract you and consume your mind in such thoughts. Do not get caught up with the trick of Shaytan. When you are on a highway filled with smoke that obscures the road, you will not worry to remove the smoke. You will focus on the road and drive through the smoke. You will pay attention on the road and not at the smoke. The waswasa’s is like the smoke. Ignore the waswasa’s and work through them even though your work might feel obscured.