Title: Question on Zikr

Question

Assalamu aleikum

In the rules/guidelines of posting a question it says "If you do not receive your reply within 2 weeks please remind us by resubmitting". I have not received a reply on the below question:

- When making dhikr by saying "Alhamdollilah" 100 times for example, it is difficult for me to say "AlHamdollilah" with the proper pronunciation of Ha (ح). I can do it, but it takes longer time and makes me focus on the pronunciation rather than the dhikr. Is it permissable for me to make a pronunciation which is close to ha (ه) instead? I.e. how strictly correct must your pronunciation be when makring dhikr/du'a?

Answer

Answer:

Continue with the Zikr with the closest pronunciation of the alphabet. In Zikr, focus the heart and mind on the greatness of Allah to experience the real essence of Zikr.

When making Zikr, condition your mind that every strand of your hair, every limb of the body, every blade of grass, every pebble, every leaf from the forest, the sun, the moon and stars are all making Zikr.

The effect of such Zikr will be felt deeply by you.

May Allah grant us all this true love. Aameen.