Asked Country:

Title: I made a mistake, how can I cover up for it?

Question

last night at the time of sex relation with wife .i realize that i made big mistake break islam rule of sex . i feel guily for that suddenly i cry from heart due to saitan i made big mistake. now what to do or my marriage is break please guide me as per quran or hadish.

Answer

You mention you made a big mistake. As human beings we do make mistakes. If you are referring to a sinful act, then Allah has opened the door of tauba (repentance).

Make tauba from the sin and make a firm intention never to repeat the sin in future.

Your marriage is intact.