I am 30 yrs old and newly married person and I live bachelor in Gulf. I have a problem that is throughout the day whenever i use to talk my wife on phone mazi comes out on to my underwear. Sometime I feel little wetness around 3-4 drops during call. Because of this it is very hard to read quran and namaz as I can never trust in my purity. I have read that Mazi breaks Wudhu only and Mani breaks Ghusl But I want to know the followings:
1. Assume I Spoke my wife half an hour before salah and I got some drops of Mazi in my underpants and my underpants still little wet so can I just make Wadu and go for Salah in that situation?
2. In the same situation if I squeeze that wet area of underpants with my wet fingers then can i offer salah with that washed wet underpants or we have to wait till the underpants dry which i just squeezed?
3. If Mazi came out during talk and got dry in my pant and after 2-3 hrs im going for salah then can I just make wadu for salah or I have to wash that dry Mazi area in my unerpant and my private part before Salah?
4. In the same upper situation is it necesary to wash the private part also with underpant for offering Salah.
5. If my outerpant also got little wet becoz of thin underpant with Mazi drops. Does it mean my outer pants are impure and I can’t offer salah in that pant or after got dry its pure.
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.
Madhī is a clear thin fluid which emits due to sexual arousal. It is Najasat e Ghalizah. In principle,
a. If clothes are soiled with Madhi which is equal or less than the hollow of your palm (which approximately has a diameter of 2.75cm) then Salah in such clothes will be valid but Makrooh-e-Tanzihi (undesirable).
b. If it is more than the hollow of your palm, then to read Salaat with such clothes will be Makrooh-e-Tahreemi (reprehensible). 
1. If you know from beforehand that there is madhi on your underpants,
a. which has soiled less than 2.75cm diameter, then it will be Afdhal (better) for you to wash it. However, if you fear that you will miss your Jama῾ah if you take time to wash it, then you should continue with the Jama῾ah.
b. which has soiled more than 2.75cm diameter, then you will have to wash that portion before performing your salah, even if in doing so you miss your Jama῾ah.
2. You will need to wash the soiled portion three times before it becomes pure.
3. Madhi does not become pure by drying. If you know that there was madhi which seeped into the clothing and dried, you will have to wash the soiled portion three times. You do not need to dry the underpants to give it a second wash. After the first wash squeeze the water out, and wash the underpants for the second time. In this manner wash the soiled portion of the underpants three times. 
4. The same principle provided above will apply. If the soiled portion on your private part is more than the hollow palm, then you will need to wash your privates before salah. If it was less than the equivalent of a hollow palm, then it will be better to wash your private part before salah. As a precaution you should make istinja (washing your privates) for every salah.
5. The same principle as above will apply.
We also recommend you to keep some tissue in your pants. This will absorb any emission and you will not have to worry about soiling your underpants. Similarly, you may also keep a clean pair of underpants with you which you can use as salah times.
And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best
Mawlana Faisal bin Abdul Hameed
Student, Darul Iftaa
Checked and Approved by,
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.
 "وما ينقض الوضوء بخروجه من بدن الإنسان" كالدم السائل والمني والمذي والودي والاستحاضة والحيض والنفاس والقيء ملء الفم ونجاستها غليظة بالاتفاق لعدم معارض دليل نجاستها عنده ولعدم مساغ الاجتهاد في طهارتها عندهما (مراقي الفلاح شرح نور الإيضاح (ص: 155) العلمية)
 "وعفي قدر الدرهم" أي عفا الشارع عن ذلك والمراد عفا عن الفساد به وإلا فكراهة التحريم باقية إجماعا إن بلغت الدرهم وتنزيها إن لم تبلغ (حاشية الطحطاوي على مراقي الفلاح شرح نور الإيضاح ، ص: 156، العلمية)
 وفرعوا على ذلك ما لو علم قليل نجاسة عليه وهو في الصلاة ففي الدرهم يجب قطع الصلاة وغسلها ولو خاف فوت الجماعة لأنها سنة وغسل النجاسة واجب وهو مقدم وفي الثاني يكون ذلك أفضل فقط ما لم يخف فوت الجماعة بأن لا يدرك جماعة أخرى وإلا مضى على صلاته لأن الجماعة أقوى كما يمضي في المسئلتين إذا خاف فوت الوقت لأن التفويت حرام ولا مهرب من الكراهة إلى الحرام (المرجع السابق ، ص: 156 ، العلمية)
 بهشتى زيور ، ص 74 ، توفيق
 (بهشتى زيور ، ص 75 ، توفيق)