Ahsanul Qasas (beautiful incidents) from the lives of our pious predecessors no.5

Question

Malfooz : There is no cure for an ignorant person

Answer

Hazrat mentioned that someone once wrote him a letter asking him to give them some zikr. Hazrat replied that they should read Qasdus Sabeel. The person replied that he has read it but he doesn’t understand. Hazrat told him to ask someone who understands it to explain it to him. He ignorantly replied that I don’t consider anyone but Allah to have the ability to make me understand.

Hazrat mentioned: what cure is there for a person who has such a bad understanding and lack of intelligence?