Asked Country: Canada

Title: What should I do after the release of pre seminal fluid?

Question

I would like to know about pre-seminal fluid. I slept in my pants whilst there was already dry seminal fluid which was dry. I started scratching the private parts (with my bare hands touching the private part). Then that same hand was used to touch my bed sheet, pillow, clothes, blanket. A couple of minutes later, I looked to check whether the pre-seminal fluid had come out, and it did, but it was dry. I didn’t scratch at the part where the pre-seminal fluid came out. When I checked the private part, no more pre- seminal fluid was coming out.

Also, I am not sure if the sweat from the private part has any effect on the situation. (I am not sure whether there was sweat or not. I don’t know whether my bed is najis or not. The whispering of shaytaan is affecting me alot.

Answer

If the bed is dry and there is no sweat on the body of the person, neither the clothes or the body will become impure (na-paak).

If the bed is dry but the person sweats and the effect of the urine or semen (colour or smell) becomes apparent on the clothes they will become na-paak (impure).
(Fataawa Mahmoodiyah)

You did mention that the whispers of shaytaan are affecting you. The best thing would be to ignore such whispers and thoughts. Also, you should try to make sure that you wash your clothes as soon as you are certain that they have been soiled. Keep in mind that the whole garment doesn’t have to be washed; just the soiled part. You should also try to wear a different pair of clothes for sleep.

Finally, if clothes are soiled with Madhi which is equal or less than the hollow of your palm
(which approximately has a diameter of 2.75 cm), then to read Salat with such clothes will be
Makrooh-e-Tanzihi (undesirable). If it is more than the hollow of your palm, then to read Salaat with such clothes will be Makrooh-e-Tahreemi (reprehensible). (Tahtaawi pg.125; Qazi Khan) 

UK