Date: 27th October 2010

Question

As Salamu alai kum, Janab Mufti Ebrahim Desai sahab many times i ask the questions but there was no response. please give response as early as possible. 

I want to ask you some question. May be the answers given before but I want you to answer these questions in a simple and clear way so that we can understand clearly.

1)      If my husband ware condom (only for the pleasure not for intercourse) can I kiss his private parts obviously taking care that no liquid (Mazi) gets into the mouth and likewise can he kiss my private parts by keeping some plastic sheet so that no liquid (dirt) touch his mouth.  

2)      Can husband and wife speak sexually (taking the names of private parts) while having intercourse.

3)      To give more pleasure to wife can husband insert some any soft object.

4)      Can wife kiss her husband’s scrotum and play with tongue by taking care that no liquid touches her mouth.

5)      In the time of periods can husband enjoy with wife’s hand by doing the same act of intimacy.

6) While in the menses can husband touch wife's private parts as the wife covers from navel to knees (upon the cloths) .

Answer

As-salaamu 'alaykum.

AskImam.org does not cater to questions related to sexual etiquette.  Please consult local 'ulama regarding your queries.

Jazaakum Allahu khayran.

Salaam.

- AskImam Admin Team