Date: 24th August 2010

A year back my family shifted to a house which was dark and gloomy...during the first few days,everyone experienced bad dreams then we got use to it.. the owner of that house said that no one stayed in that house for more then 7 months.. how ever after

Question

A year back my family shifted to a house which was dark and gloomy...during the first few days,everyone experienced bad dreams then we got use to it.. the owner of that house said that no one stayed in that house for more then 7 months.. how ever after few months i developed jaundice and typhoid and then that was cured by  Allahs leave ...but just after 4 months i developed typhoid malaria and rat fever... My uncle stayed in that house before and her daughter was always ill and she said once they moved out ..she became well. however even i saw a similer dream..In the dream i am saying to my sister once i move out from this house I will be fine.. We shifted form that house ......and i am much better...but still the dreams continue about that house ...Can u suggest some Dua for it...Can evil come from the house and it could affect ones health and can the evil follow if we migrate to a new house...I have led these questions all the time...I dont want to spoil my Aqeedah ...So please let me know this matter in the Light of the Quran and authentic Sunnah...

Answer

In the name of Allāh, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalāmu ῾alaykum wa Rahmatullāhi Wabarakātuh

Read Surah Baqarah and Manzil with full conviction. Insha Allah, you will be saved from every evil and wickedness.

Please refer to the following link:

http://www.quranicsciences.com/Manzil.asp?visitormonid=574103

And Allāh Ta῾āla Knows Best
Wassalāmu ῾alaykum

Ml. Abdur Rahman Shareef,
Student Dārul Iftā

Concured by: Ml. Abduz Zaman, Student Dārul Iftā

Under the guidance of:

Mufti Ebrahim Desai Saheb
Dārul Iftā