I'm suffering from slight itching throughout my body. i know i should consult a doctor with the faith that Allah will cure my disease. I'm intending to consult a HINDU doctor (male)....

Question

I'm suffering from slight itching throughout my body. i know i should consult a doctor with the faith that Allah will cure my disease. I'm intending to consult a HINDU doctor (male). But my query is "What should i do if he wants to see my private parts?" Please answer with citation from quran & hadith. Also tell me about curing sex related diseases like "FAST EJACULATION" JAZAAKALLAHU KHAIR.

Answer

In the name of Allāh, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalāmu ῾alaykum wa Rahmatullāhi Wabarakātuh

It is not permissible for a person to expose their private parts for others to see.  However, in cases of necessity, such as certain medical examinations, it will be permissible.  This is based on an established principle in our deen mentioned by Allāmah Ibn Nujaym in his book al-Ashbāh wa al-Nadhā’ir:

الضرورات تبيح المحظورات

“Necessity permits the impermissible.”

Based on the above principle, there is a leeway for a doctor to medically examine the private parts.

In regards to premature or fast ejaculation, this is a medical condition that you may also want to mention to a qualified and pious Muslim doctor.  The cause of this problem can be one of many factors ranging from emotional tension and stress to poor masturbation habits.  This would require a professional to identify and treat. 

Make lots of du‘ā for both conditions as Allah ta‘ālā is ultimately the Doer of all things. 

And Allāh Ta῾āla Knows Best

Wassalāmu ῾alaykum 

Ml. Musa Sugapong,
Student Dārul Iftā

Dārul Iftā