Date: 27th July 2009

Can we use Royal challengers water bottles?

Question

Can we use Royal challengers water bottles? and please advice me i have this wrong habit of watching bad things on internet,i do istigfaar but stil  im nt able to stop it.
plese advice as soon as possible.i have repented for my sind,bt agn it pushes me to see those things.i read 5 times namaz also.advice me please. wht is that pushing me towards these sins?

Answer

1) There is no problem in using these bottles or drinking the water as long as there is no contamination.

2) By nature every person is enticed and lure by Shaytaan and his Nafs (ego) to commit sin and evil. It is the strength of the Imaan of an individual and his will power that he is able to repel these evil thoughts and abstain from those things the Shariah has prohibited us from.

Many people think that since I am so engrossed in sins and disobeying Allah, it is of no use for me to do those few good deeds. This is a mere deception of Shaytaan to take him away from the little good he is doing and to distance him from the infinite mercy and forgiveness of Allah.

Allah Ta’ala mentions in the Holy Qur’ān

اتل ما أوحي إليك من الكتاب وأقم الصلاة إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر 

“Recite what has been revealed to you of the book and perform Salaah. Verily Salaah prevents from evil and sin.

Whenever you commit any sin, you should immediately resort to sincere Tawbah (repentance) and be remorseful over the action you have done. An effective way of attaining forgiveness is to offer some good deed. By virtue of the good deed the evil deed will be erased.

Never be despondent in the mercy of Allah, always keep in mind that Allah is All-Seeing, All-Hearing and is aware of every action of ours. Fear Allah and prepare for that day you will have to stand before him.