Date: 2nd July 2009

can you please tell me if this hadith is found in any of the hadith books. Rasulullah (saw) said to hazrat Ali (ra): oh ali: 1) give 4000 dinar in sadaqa daily, 2) read a whole quran..

Question

can you please tell me if this hadith is found in any of the hadith books. Rasulullah (saw) said to hazrat Ali (ra): oh ali: 1) give 4000 dinar in sadaqa daily, 2) read a whole quran daily, 3) pay the price of jannat daily, 4) make peace between 2 fighting persons daily, 5) perform hajj daily. H.Ali (ra) said, oh rasulullah, thats hard for me. Rasulullah (saw) told him 1) recite sura fatiha 4 times before sleeping, thats like you have given 4000 dinaar in sadqa daily. 2) recite sura ikhlaas 3 times before sleeping, thats like you have read the whole quran, 3) recite durood ibraaheem 10 times before sleeping, thats like you have paid for the price of jannat. 4) make istighfaar 10 times before sleeping,, thats like you have made peace between 2 fighting persons. 5) read 4th kalima 4 times before sleeping,thats like you have performed hajj. Please find out this 4 me and give me the exact wordings of it with reference, its urgent. Jazaakallah.

Answer

We were unable to locate any such hadīth. 

Wassalamu Alaikum

Ml. Abrar Mirza,