Date: 17th May 2009

One of my cousin's son is having heart problem. The treatment is very costly which my cousin ( who is a mason) can't afford....

Question

One of my cousin's son is having heart problem. The treatment is very costly which my cousin ( who is a mason) can't afford. Satya Sai Institute, Whitefield, ( Bangalore - India) a hospital run by godman Sai baba provides free treatment to such poor people. Can my cousin ustilize the facilities of this hospital?

Please answer at the earliest possible because the patient ( 9 year old child by name Rihaan) need to undergo a heart surgery.

Answer

It is permissible to utilize the facilities of such a hospital if there is a need to do so. Using the public services provided by such an organization does not mean that you have accepted their customs and beliefs.