Unanswered

Question

o.k my1st question is is it allowed to do currency trading online buying and selling of euros and dollars through internet, we are in india we want to do through the indonesian moneyexchange through net, please give me an answer as soon as possible,

my mother is sick and i have made intention to do 30 fasts is it allowed to do the 30 fast at a stretch are we have to break for one or two days in between.please clarify.
as my mother is suffering from cervix cancer can you please give nasiyat to me what are the duas and deeds to be done, i have given one qurbani of goat alhamdulillah, what is the best way of asking help from allah, and where can i learn "ismul ahlam' can i teach us that. my mother had a dream one day someone saying " LAILAHA ILLALLAH" and asking her to read it saying this is ismul ahlam, can you please clarify very urgent please

Answer