Country: Bangladesh

We had baught a TV and I have a extra mobile phone . If I sale then other person will use it as a sin works . What I will do now?

Question

my Question is  We had baught a TV and I have a extra mobile phone . If I sale then other person will use it as a sin works . What I will do now?

Answer

Your query is unclear. According to our understanding, you bought a TV and received a free mobile phone. You now intend to sell the mobile phone since it is extra.

Firstly it should be noted, as a Muslim it is not permissible to buy a T.V set.
(Ahsanul Fatawa vol.8 pg306, HM Saeed)

As far as mobile phones are concerned, it is permissible to buy and sell. You can either sell the mobile phone or keep it for your own personal use. 

And Allah Ta'ala Knows Best