Iam writing this to you for an issue my sister is facing and she is totally disturbed.

Question

She performs salah regulary 5 times adn is very much religius,follows islamic instructions
strictly.
However for the last two month she is disturbed and keeping quite,even not speakign much
with other family members and when we enquire she says that she is facing problem during namaz and cant
keep her wadu.
She goes for Wadu every 5 minutes and is not satisfied with her Namaz as she is confused whether tha namaz
was valid or the wadu broken.
Even she changed her behaviour and she think she is doing sin as her Salah is not presentable infront of Allah.
My entire family is disturbed and worried about her.Please guided us how to tackle this ,even we contated one of the Mufti's
locally and he too adviced that this may be the act of satan to divert her attention and misguide her but still she is not convinced
and worried about Salah.
Pelase provide us complete solution for this.
Jazak Allah

Answer

It is not possible for us to offer an advice regarding your sister as we do not know what is her actual problem. Does her wuzu actually break or is she in doubt? She could email us directly or she should consult a local Mufti or Aalim and discuss the issue personally.

And Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Wassalamu Alaykum

Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In'aamiyyah